Join Frost & Sullivan experts Mani James, Dr. Tiran Rothman and Subhash Joshi for the Growth Opportunity briefing, “Tapping into the 6 Mega-growth Opportunities in Israel & UAE,” October 13 at 12 p.m. GST.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/4mn
Discover actionable strategies that your company can employ from a host of panelists as they share their experiences during a live session. Briefing participants include:
- Uriel Lynn, President of the Federation of the Israeli Chambers of Commerce
- Eyal Eliezer, Head of Strategy and Marketing, “Invest in Israel,” Ministry of Economy and Industry
- Dr. Ron Tomer, Co-CEO of Unipharm and President of the Manufacturers Association of Israel
- Mohammed Shael, CEO of Corporate Strategic Affairs, Dubai Economy
- Fahad AlGergawi, CEO of Dubai Investment Development Agency
- Saed Alawadi, CEO of Dubai Export Development Corporation
- Ahmed Al Omari, Director, Export Markets Development, Dubai Export Development Corporation
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- Understand the key future trends that will drive growth opportunities in Israel and the UAE.
- Determine critical ways the two countries can collaborate with their respective innovation systems.
- Identify top strategic sectors that are investment hot spots.
- Examine insights into top strategies leveraged by governments to propel business.
The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Frost & Sullivan
+1 (210) 247 2481
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan