ST. LOUIS, Oct. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — FleishmanHillard’s True MOSAIC practice today announced new regional appointments, in addition to DE&IQ, a proprietary diagnostic tool created to help organizations assess public perception of their DE&I actions to better strengthen their positions and map meaningful plans of action.
“This summer, many companies made bold statements about their intentions to combat racial and social injustice. Now, stakeholders want to see the substance and the action behind the words,” said Emily K. Graham (she/her), FleishmanHillard’s chief diversity and inclusion officer. “Everyone wants to know if corporations meant what they said, and if they are truly going to put their commitments into practice.”
DE&IQ, built in collaboration with the firm’s TRUE Global Intelligence and Reputation Management practices, brings clarity and focus to clients seeking to advance DE&I within their organization and their communities. Reinforcing FleishmanHillard’s ambition to situate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the center of business strategy and reputation, True MOSAIC counselors lead clients through a three-phased approach during the DE&IQ process:
- Discover. Assess the organization’s current DE&I communication goals, strategies, internal efforts and investments to date, and benchmark against competitors.
- Diagnose. Rank the existing efforts based on the diagnostic tool’s five pillars of diversity, equity, inclusion, accountability and advocacy to develop the DE&IQ perception score.
- Download. Analyze the results and detail prescriptive recommendations to raise the perception score and strengthen future DE&I efforts.
“Authenticity is essential to engaging on DE&I and that means that action is most impactful when it is rooted in a clear point of view and grounded in an honest assessment of what has – or has not – been done in the past on these issues,” Graham added. “DE&IQ will help clients meaningfully assess if their diversity, equity and inclusion efforts are resonating so they can authentically and confidently bring DE&I to the center of how they operate.”
True MOSAIC is also unveiling two additional offerings:
- TRUE Self x True MOSAIC. A simple five-step guide that combines FleishmanHillard’s best-in-class corporate positioning methodology with the expert counsel of its dedicated DE&I strategic counselors. The collaboration is designed to help clients bring their most important stakeholders and decision makers together in order to align how they want to engage on DE&I – where they’ve been, how committed they are to their values and what they do next.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Decision Tree. Responding to racial and social unrest requires a delicate balance that is nuanced and individual to each organization. When reputation is on the line, this process helps organizations know when and how to engage on an issue and arrive at a place of action and communication.
Supporting the new offerings, FleishmanHillard is announcing five new regional leaders within the True MOSAIC practice:
- Leela Stake, senior vice president and senior partner, global lead for FH4Inclusion, Americas co-lead
- Adiya Mobley – senior vice president, Americas co-lead
- Patricia Malay, senior vice president and senior partner, Manila general manager, Asia Pacific lead
- Myrna van Pelt – senior vice president and partner, EMEA lead
- Christina Peach – account director, UK lead
True MOSAIC is FleishmanHillard’s DE&I practice comprised of a community of expert communications counselors whose diversity of lived and professional experiences reflect the multi-dimensional world we live in. The practice aims to transform DE&I into a centerpiece for reputation, pushing and provoking dialogue on topics that can sometimes be uncomfortable.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named 2019 PRWeek U.S. Outstanding Large Agency; 2019 Holmes Report North America Large Agency of the Year; ICCO Network of the Year – Americas 2017-2019; Agency of the Year at the 2017 and 2018 North American Excellence Awards; 2018 Large Consultancy of the Year by PRWeek UK; PR News’ Best Places to Work in PR 2016-2018; Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2018-2020; PR Awards Asia 2017 Greater China Agency of the Year; and NAFE’s “Top Companies for Executive Women” 2010-2020. The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, and has 80 offices in more than 30 countries, plus affiliates in 50 countries.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and specialist agencies in areas including public affairs, marketing to women, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,300 public relations professionals in more than 370 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
SOURCE FleishmanHillard Inc.